Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are all enjoying your day today and those that are celebrating get something exta nice from their loved ones or friends.








Today at FFA we decided to celebrate with a few love notes to express to our family here just how much we love them, and thank them for all they do. You might even notice that we've dressed up the blog a little today with a fresh background. Now the following messages should be easy to read, but if you're having trouble, then just click on it to enlarge it.












I want to take this time to thank you ALL for making this group what it is today. 18 months ago I started this group as a place to talk with like minded people and look at broadening my horizons on the type of fics that I read. In that time I have made many friends and some I would consider family. I knew I wanted to have a place where others could feel at home and safe. I would have never believed to find such an amazing group of ladies (I use this term lightly for some :P) and gents who make my life so much more fun, more exciting and more fulfilling.






So thank you. All of you, for making FanficAholics Anon home.












Now it's time to sit back, put on some Michael Buble' and read the love.






With love






General xo


























































No comments:

Post a Comment