Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gone with the Wind Fanfiction

ZenOne recommends and reviews
'Intoxicatingly Immoral'
A Gone with the Wind Fanfiction

by
Author penname: DREAMGWTW

Oh.My! This story is soo well written I could kiss the author.

It starts off like always; Scarlett trying to find away to make more money. She is married to Frank, contemplating a way to get some cash in order to take care of her family. She decides to turn to, none other, than Rhett Butler.

*SWOON* he's my homeboy.

Of course Scarlett still loves Ashley - sheesh - I seriously hate the dude!

So, she goes to visit him -Rhett- in his hotel room to ask for money. They have a bit of a discussion and Rhett, being the smexy scoundral villan that he is, seizes the oppurtunity
and offers her a proposition.

He want's Scarlett in his bed.

She refuses at first but then relents. Time goes by and she begins falling for Rhett. She tries to cut herself off from him but becomes miserable. I'll stop here so I won't spoil the ending for readers. If you love Gone With The Wind, then this is a definite must read for you.

BEST LINE EVER:
"Say that you love me," he demanded when his lips traveled to the sensitive area at the side of her neck. "Say it."

GAH! Panty melting.

I REALLY HOPE that the author continues this story. She deserves way more reviews than what she has.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6039729/1/Intoxicatingly_Immoral

Author Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1972996/DreamGWTW

ZEN

No comments:

Post a Comment